We're excited for the 6th Annual Walk-A-Thon at WHA!
Postponed until March 7th due to the expected rainstorm on 2/28.
All students will be walking around the P.E. field during their P.E. class on March 7th to promote heart health, fitness, and fun!
Please donate to this year's Walk-a-Thon! All donations directly support the P.E. department and Friends of WHA. Every student who collects at least $10 will receive a free run pass!
Click here for more details.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Click on the link below to join our Facebook page.
It's the easiest way to keep up with the latest
WHA information, school activities and fundraisers.
Friends of Woodland Hills Academy supports, empowers and provides outstanding educational opportunities for all of its students through fundraising activities, events, and local business partnerships which foster educational excellence, parental involvement, and community pride.
Sue Roth President
Kim Farhat Treasurer
Stephanie Ostrove Secretary
Suzy Jeffords Board Member
Bonnie Lagerstrom Board Member
Kelly Beder Board Member
Christine Winget Board Member
Get involved, volunteer, questions or suggestions - Friends.WHA@whacademy.net
Meeting Dates 2013/2014
- Tues. Aug. 20, 2013 @ 8:15am in Parent Center
- Tues. Sept. 17, 2013 @ 8:15am in Parent Center
- Tues. Oct. 29, 2013 @ 8:15am in Parent Center
- Wed. Nov. 20, 2013 @ 8:15am in Parent Center
- Tues. Jan 28, 2014 @ 8:15am in Parent Center
- Tues. Feb. 25, 2014 @ 8:15am in Parent Center
- Tues. Mar. 25, 2014 @ 8:15am in Parent Center
- Mon. Apr. 28, 2014 @ 8:15am in Parent Center